Our course is a picturesque 18 holes, situated in the idyllic setting of the Humevale Valley, 5 minutes from Whittlesea and 45 minutes drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
The Whittlesea Golf Club boasts a challenging 18 hole layout for golfers of all standards. Whittlesea is a semi private golf club where members and green fee players are most welcome.. It is not unusual to be playing to an audience of kangaroos on the course.
Relax on the patio of our licensed clubhouse with a cold drink, after your game (competition days only).
Anybody with a handicap is most welcome to play in our competions on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, or anyone can enjoy a social game of golfany day of the week.
Sensational Membership Offer...
2017 membership fees.pdf
Size : 355.499 Kb
Type : pdf
“MEMBERSHIP OF A GOLF CLUB OFFERS MORE THAN JUST THE PLAYING OF THE GAME – IT’S THE MEMBERS, IT’S THE FACILITIES, IT’S THE EXPERIENCE”
Membership Benefits include:
- 7 Day access to our course.
- Access to the national Australian Handicapping System via Golflink.
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Ability to be able to check your handicap at the club using our latest technology touchscreens.
- Monthly Medal competition held twice each month – midweek & weekends.
- Weekly golf competitions with opportunities to win prize vouchers to be redeemed in the Bar, Restaurant or Pro Shop.
- Summer 9 Hole Twilight competitions.
- Opportunity to invite guests to the club & designated Guests Days on Public Holidays.
- Access to our practice facilities – driving range, practice nets & practice putting green.
- Fully stocked bar with member discount pricing.
- Insurance coverage via our national recognised golf association.
- Free official golf rules book.
- Junior & Beginner Clinics and Individual Professional Lessons.
- Discounted rates for private functions.