Our course is a picturesque 18 holes, situated in the idyllic setting of the Humevale Valley, 5 minutes from Whittlesea towship and 45 minutes drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
The Whittlesea Golf Club boasts a challenging 18 hole layout for golfers of all standards. Whittlesea is a semi private golf club where members and green fee players are most welcome.. It is not unusual to be playing to an audience of kangaroos on the course.
Relax on the patio of our licensed clubhouse with a cold drink, after your game (competition days only).
Anybody with a handicap is most welcome to play in our competitions on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, or anyone can enjoy a social game of golf any day of the week.
Book with the Pro Shop Today 03 9716 2066.
Sensational Membership Offer...
“MEMBERSHIP OF A GOLF CLUB OFFERS MORE THAN JUST THE PLAYING OF THE GAME – IT’S THE MEMBERS, IT’S THE FACILITIES, IT’S THE EXPERIENCE”
Membership Benefits include:
- 7 Day access to our course.
- Access to the national Australian Handicapping System via Golflink.
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Ability to be able to check your handicap at the club using our latest technology touchscreens.
- Monthly Medal competition held twice each month – midweek & weekends.
- Weekly golf competitions with opportunities to win prize vouchers to be redeemed in the Bar or Pro Shop.
- Summer 9 Hole Twilight competitions.
- Opportunity to invite guests to the club.
- Access to our practice facilities – Driving range (under construction), practice nets & practice putting green.
- Fully stocked bar with member discount pricing.
- Insurance coverage via our national recognized golf association.
- Discounted rates for private functions.